Welcome to the room reservation booking system for the Chamberlain Reading Room (L201), the Group Study Room (L202), and the Computer Lab (L203).
Study studios and room may be used by: Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- Occupancy: Maximum Occupancy for the Chamberlain Reading Room is 25 people, for the Group Study Room is 8, and for the Computer Lab is 6.
- Time Period: Multiple consecutive slots may be selected to reserve a room for an hour or more.
- Reserving study rooms: Rooms must be reserved at least 4 hours in advance. For same-day reservations, submissions must be before 3:00 PM.
- Hours page: The official library hours are posted in the foyer of the main campus library and on the library website at Hours. Any changes (such as during breaks, vacations, Mayterm, or summer) are posted in the foyer.
- Setup: Special furniture set-up options are available upon request with 72-hour advance notice by e-mail or phone.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding